Corporate Office - Legal Advisor (3-month Contract)
You will report to the Legal Director, Hong Kong and your key responsibility is to provide legal advisory and support to internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, which includes:
- Conduct contract review, identify legal issues and provide practical legal advice
- Advise on applicable legislation in HK including competition law, health care, consumer protection, data privacy and other legislation, including changes in law or regulation.
- Advise stakeholders and provide legal support in various functions and areas including medical service, IT, tenancy/leasing, procurement and strategic supply arrangements.
- Hong Kong Qualified lawyer
- 5 to 8 years’ of post-qualification experience or above
- Working experience both in-house commercial environment and/or corporate in private legal practice
- Ability to handle legal advisory independently
- Experience of making risk-based decisions in a complex operating environment with multiple competing demands
- Tenacious with high attention to detail, strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience in legal team management an advantage but not a must
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
?Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application?)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- ??All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.