Western Medicine - Dispenser (Various Locations)
With a view of our fast growing business, we are looking for different levels of Dispenser for various clinical centers located along MTR stations.
- Prepare and dispense drugs accurately and efficiently according to the prescriptions
- Conduct patients counseling by explaining dosage, precautions and side effects of the medicine to the patients
- Manage the pharmacy of medical center by keeping the stock of drugs at an optimum level, maintaining a safe and secure storage of drugs
- Handle various kind of drugs properly and according to regulatory requirements
- Assist in handling cash transactions
- Answer patient's inquiry on drugs related and contract-related inquiries
- Work with medical professionals from multi-disciplines to deliver the best customer services
- For senior level, train and coach the junior dispenser is required
- Certificate / Higher Diploma in Dispensing Studies / Pharmaceutical Technology equivalent, or BSc in Pharmacy
- 2 – 3 years of clinical or hospital dispensing experience
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin will be advantageous)
- Proactive, customer-oriented and a good team player
- Shift duty may be required (no night shift)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Dispenser
- Fresh graduate and oversea graduate are also welcome to apply
Apply and upload
Please read through the following Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
?Personal Information Collection Statement (Job Application?)
1.1 Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
2. Purpose of Collection
2.1 Your personal data will be used to process and manage your job application with us.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 We will not use your personal data provided through our website for the purpose of a job application for direct marketing.
4. Security and Retention
5. Data Access and Correction
5.1 As a data subject, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your personal data access request.
5.2 To exercise this right, please send your request in writing to:-
Human Resources Division
Quality HealthCare Group
3/F Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or, by email:
Note: This Personal Information Collection Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check for updates on this webpage.
Please upload your application letter and full resume with applied position, current salary and expected salary.
* File size: 3 MB or below. Format: Word or PDF only
- ??All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful for the specified position.